Continuing Education offers credit, noncredit, and professional courses in a wide range of topics, from art to recreation to languages to technology to cooking. Our department includes Academic Programs (credit and noncredit), the English Language Institute, Go Learn, Lifelong Learning, the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, Professional Education, Technology Education, Test Preparation, and Youth Education.
We offer classes on the main University campus, at four off-campus sites in Bountiful,Murray, Sandy, and St. George, and at locations around the Wasatch front and back.
Benefits eligible employees get 50% tuition reduction for many Continuing Education classes (with some exclusions, please see http://continue.utah.edu/eligible for information). If you or your department need special classes set up for your faculty or your students, we can often help.
1901 E South Campus Drive #1215
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
- Academic Credit Take U of U Credit courses — and even earn a degree — in your own backyard!
- Academic Noncredit Classes All the learning, none of the stress. Take regular U of U classes without grades or tests, at a steep discount over regular tuition!
- English Language Institute Master English at one of the country's premier language programs for international students wanting to study in the U.S.
- Go Learn Experience educational travel with the University of Utah specifically designed for small groups and gigantic exploration!
- Lifelong Learning Life-enriching classes for adults in photography, cooking, gardening, recreation, finance, and so much more.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Fascinating classes, vibrant people, and unforgettable experiences exclusively for people over 50.
- Professional Education Become a leader in your field with targeted training and in-depth certificate programs for any industry.
- Technology Education From graphic design to video editing, from Apple-certified training (the only in SLC) to high-tech network deployment, harness the true power of technology!
- Test Preparation Get into grad school with expert training, tricks and tips to help you ace the GMAT, LSAT, or GRE.
- Utah College Advising Corps Focused and effective college advising for underserved high school students and their families throughout the Salt Lake Valley.
- Youth Education Award-winning experiential classes, summer camps, college prep courses and more for kids 2-18.